Exhibit at the 114th Annual Convention
August 1st-3rd, 2021
The Hotel Hershey, Hershey PA
As one of the largest mutual insurance events on the East Coast, the annual convention this year will include attendees from all over the Mid-Atlantic region. With unique educational and networking opportunities, industry experts and vendors will be able to showcase their company in front of an important audience.
Registration has closed.
Click here to see who exhibited in 2019
Click here to see who attended in 2019
Convention Portal | Agenda | Sponsorship | Exhibitor | PAC | Golf | Volleyball | Discount Tickets
On May 4th, 2021 the Wolfe Administration announced the lifting of COVID-19 mitigation restrictions starting on Memorial Day Weekend. This includes indoor and outdoor capacity limits and social distancing parameters. Please click the link below to view health and safety guidelines from Hershey Entertainment & Resorts:
Click Here to View Health & Safety Guidelines
Your Exhibitor Registration Includes:
- Full registration for 2 company staff members (this does not include registration for PAC Reception, Golf Outing, or Volleyball Tournament)
- 6' draped table (due to limited space, oversized booths will not be allowed in 2021)
- 2 chairs
- 1 wastebasket
- vendor name sign
- $25 plus applicable taxes for electric hookup (indicate upon registering)
- Your company description of 100 words or less printed in Convention program and listed on Convention app
- Convention attendee list updates prior to the start of Convention
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in Exhibit Hall- upgrades for an extra fee available upon registration
- Exhibitor registration includes access to the following events:
- Continental Breakfasts
- All refreshment breaks
- Welcome Reception on Sunday evening
- Chairman's Champagne & Diamond Reception on Monday evening
- Chairman's Dinner on Monday evening
- Farewell Reception (all are invited, please indicate your attendance to this event when you register. Separate registration required for Golf.)
- Opportunity to participate in door prize drawing: prizes drawn at "Coffee Hour with Exhibitors" on Tuesday morning.
- Access to discounted room rate at the Hotel Hershey.
- Listing in the PAMIC Online Virtual Exhibit Hall: Click here
*please note: if a logo is not provided, we will use what we have on file.
- Name tag with exhibitor identification
- NEW THIS YEAR: Exhibitors will receive a 20% discount on advertisements in the Convention program. Those that sponsor and exhibit will receive a 30% discount on advertisements. (PAMIC is not responsible for designing or providing company ads).
- 1/4 page advertisement: $160 (normally $200)
- 1/2 page advertisement: $220 (normally $300)
- Full page advertisement: $400 (normally $500)
1/4 page: 2.75 x 4.25
1/2 page: 4.25 x 5.5
Full page: 5.5 x 8.5
*all ads should have a .125 bleed and be minimum 600 dpi
How will my booth be assigned?
PAMIC will take 3 things into account when assigning booths:
- Exhibitors that also sponsor the PAMIC Convention will get priority booth placement
- Date of registration will be taken into account when assigning booth placement
- Companies that have a history of exhibiting with the PAMIC Convention will also receive priority booth placement
- **You will receive your booth number on Monday, July 19th via email.
- Member rate: $950
- Non-member rate: $1,250
- Additional staff (member): $250 per additional person
*Member rates are offered to members of Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia mutual insurance associations
- Additional staff (non-member) $350 per additional person
Guest Pricing (members and non-members):
Guest rate: $275 (Spouses, non-company guests, children 18 and over)
Children's rate: 13-17 years: $100
Children's rate- 12 and under: $75
Sunday, 3pm-7pm: Exhibitor Set-Up
Sunday, 5pm-7pm: Welcome Reception in the Formal Gardens
Sunday, 9pm-11pm: PAC Reception on the Verandah (separate registration required)
Monday, 7am-3:30pm: Exhibit Hall Hours, General Sessions, State Annual Meetings
Monday, 6pm-10pm: Chairman's Reception & Dinner
Tuesday, 7am - 12:15pm: Coffee Hour with Exhibitors, Door prize drawing, and exhibit hall hours.
Tuesday, 1:30pm - 7:00pm: Golf Tournament and Farewell Reception (separate registration required)
You may ship items to the Hotel Hershey, to arrive up to 7 days prior to the start of Convention:
100 Hotel Road, Hershey, PA 17033
Company Contact Name, Company Name, Assigned Booth #
Policies & Deadlines:
- Completion of exhibitor registration does not automatically register your company as a sponsor. Separate registration is required for sponsorship: click here.
- Exhibit space is not a secure location- do not leave valuables (laptops, money boxes, prizes, etc) at your table. PAMIC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Registration and payment must be made by Friday, July 16th, 2021.
- Cancellation date of Friday, July 16th, 2021. Cancellations made before this date will receive a refund of paid exhibit fees minus a $75 administrative fee.
- The deadline for submitted program advertisements is Friday, July 16th, 2021.
- Please send 350 marketing items for attendee bags to the PAMIC office, to the attention of Brittany Bargo by Monday, July 26th, 2021:
4999 Louise Drive, Suite 304, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Other Convention Links
- Click here for more information on sponsoring the 114th annual Mid-Atlantic Mutual Advantage Convention
- Click here for more information on general attendee registration
- Click here for more information on the Golf Outing and Farewell Reception
- Click here for more information on the Sunday Afternoon Volleyball Tournament
- Click here for more information on the Sunday Evening PAC Reception.
- Click here for more information on the Silent Auction benefitting the PAMIC PAC
Reserve Your Room
- Overnight rooms are available to check in Saturday, July 31st through Tuesday, August 3rd at the Hotel Hershey Resort.
- Please call in to 855-729-3108 and mention the PAMIC Convention when reserving your accommodations.
- The discounted rates outlined below are guaranteed until Friday July 9th. Room types and discounted rates WILL NOT be available after this date.
- Room types listed are based on availability, first come first serve.
| Room Type
|| Rate Per Night
| Traditional Guest Room
| Cottage Rooms (based on availability)
- Rates above to not include taxes and fees.
- Attendees may store luggage at the front desk of the Hotel Hershey after checkout if necessary.
- Room cancellations: Any cancellation occurring less than 72 hours prior to check in will be charged one night's room and tax.
- Credit card will be required upon check-in.
Please click here for more information on accommodations at the Hotel Hershey Resort.
Please contact PAMIC at email@example.com.