Return to Public Site
Over the last several years, environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors have taken on a greater importance for organizations and industries around the globe. How organizations decide to integrate ESG factors into their decision making not only impacts stakeholders and their interests but carries sizeable ethical outcomes as well. These various implications have resulted in the insurance industry feeling the increased pressure to focus on ESG and determine appropriate ways to integrate these vital factors into their organizations. In this webinar, panelists will discuss the importance of ESG, and how insurance organizations can better identify strategic opportunities to adapt to prepare for the future.
1. Understand the definition of ESG its importance
2. Analyze AM Best’s response to ESG in the insurance industry
3. Evaluate the regulatory response to ESG
What questions will this webinar answer?
1. What are the need-to-know basics of ESG and DEI, and how do they overlap?
2. How important are ESG factors for organizations and industries?
3. Where does the insurance industry stand in their progress in integrating ESG?
4. What actions can insurance companies take to prepare for the increasing pressures of integrating ESG?
5. What has the regulatory response to ESG been?
4999 Louise Drive, Suite 304, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055, United States 7173030197 | PAMIC@PAMIC.ORG
© 2022 Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies